Communication is key when it comes to building a custom home. It helps ensure that the builder and homeowner are on the same page. And it helps keep the homeowner aware of the progress being made throughout their project.
Here at LaBram Homes, we use the Buildertrend app to efficiently plan projects and share progress with our clients. In this article, we’ll explain why it’s such a valuable tool for our team and everyone else who has a role to play in making your custom home come to life.
What Is BUILDERTREND
Buildertrend is a popular construction management software that makes it easy for builders and contractors to schedule and manage projects for their clients. This industry-standard tool also allows them to:
- Build estimates
- Share customized proposals
- Communicate with staff and clients
With Buildertrend, LaBram Homes stays well organized on every project, knowing what to order and when it’s due to arrive. This helps us work efficiently and keep each project phase on schedule.
How LaBram Homes uses Buildertrend
At LaBram, we use Buildertrend to carry out all the features mentioned above and manage our projects. With this one app, we can:
- Share updates and documents with our team and you, our valued client.
- Use the scheduling feature to coordinate every aspect of our jobs and stay on track to meet deadlines. With certain tasks, it’s necessary to wait for one team to complete its work before another can step in and start the next phase. This helps us effectively allocate our time, so that as soon as one stage is complete, we’re ready to begin the next one.
- Create and share progress reports
- Communicate with us
- Make changes quickly and easily
- Track the progress of your new home from any computer, tablet, or smart phone
- Share photos of your home and its design elements with friends and family
Talk to LaBram Homes about your custom home dreams
We approach every project we work on with the highest level of professionalism. That’s why we rely on tools like Buildertrend to keep us well-organized and connected with our clients. It’s YOUR dream house, and we want you to be a part of every step it takes to make it a reality.